- Education: Studying and learning about the American Civil War
- Fellowship: Constituted as a private men’s and women’s organization
- Quality: Limited and selective membership
General Meeting Information
- Meetings are held the second Tuesday of the month.
- Cost is $25.
- General meeting agenda:
- Canteen 6 – 6:45 PM with a cash bar.
- Family style dinner is served at 6:45 PM.
- Introduction of guests and brief business items follow dinner.
- The program begins immediately afterwards and lasts approximately one hour.
- The evening ends with a book or 50/50 raffle.
- Location: Pine Ridge Country Club, 30601 Ridge Road (Ohio 84), Wickliffe, OH (1/2 mile west of OH 91)
- Meetings are not held during summer break (June, July, and August)
Normal Annual Schedule
- January through May — Second Tuesday: Monthly Meeting
- May — Spring Field Trip (day trip)
- July– Symposiun to kick of the Civil War encampment at James A. Garfield National Historic Site (Lawnfield)
- September through November — Second Tuesday: Monthly Meeting
- December — Second Tuesday: Guest Meeting with spouses/significant others
Officers – 2016
- President: Bill Wilson
- Vice-president: Hudson Fowler III
- Secretary: Bill Wilson and Steve Abbey
- Treasurer: Bill Meissner
- Sergeant at Arms: Mike Sears
- Directors: Steve Abbey, Terry Reynolds, Paul Siedel
- Program chair: Norton London/Bob Baucher
- Events coordinator: Franco Sperrazzo